- Maintenance free
- Stain and fade resistant
- Excellent durability
- Can be removed safely
- Won’t damage fully cured paint finishes
- Great choice for leased vehicles
Paint Protection Film (PPF)
PPF is a thermoplastic urethane film that is used to protect painted surfaces from minor abrasions, stone chips, and insect splatters/marks.
On Indian environmental conditions, our film has been tried and tested.
Whether your car is new or old, you can use paint protection film, a transparent thermoplastic urethane material, to protect any exterior painted surface from harm. This helps to maintain the quality of the paint by lowering the possibility of various types of damage, such as
- Road debris, stone chips and scratches.
- Swirl marks caused by insufficient washing and wiping
- Acidic contaminants such as bug splatter, acid rain,bird droppings cause chemical etch marks.
- Mineral deposits cause hard water spots.
- UV exposure causes oxidation (fading).
The entire purpose of Paint Protection Film is to keep your car looking newer or better for a long time. Paint Protection Film is a comprehensive form of protection that you can install between your car’s paint and anything that can damage it. Paint Protection Film has a high impact resistance and will protect your paint from chips and scratches caused by stone and road debris, which are common on our roads and can damage the original paint. Paint Protection Film is corrosion and acidic contaminant-resistant, which means it forms a sacrificial layer to protect the paint from chemical staining and etching caused by bird droppings, bug splatter, mineral deposits, and acid rain.
Additionally, it shields the paint from UV ray-induced fading and oxidization caused by exposure to strong sunlight. The top surface of the Paint Protection film has an elastomeric top layer that, when damaged or scratched, returns to its original shape, giving the top surface a “self-healing” quality. In other words, when a film receives minor damage, like a scratch, it absorbs the damage and recovers its original texture and properties with a little help from heating Gun. Although Paint Protection Film is a sturdy material that offers many benefits for protecting your car, it is not bulletproof, so it can be harmed by very sharp objects or repeatedly exposed to bird droppings, which can etch the film.
The quality of installation is critical to the film’s durability. An installation compromise can cause the film to peel off at the edges and crack if it is stretched beyond the permissible limits during installation. The Paint Protection Film must be installed by a trained professional.
The self-healing paint protection film varieties that we currently stock are listed below.
Paint Protection Film with a 5-year standard warranty
This paint protection film has a total thickness of 165 microns (6.6 mil) and a top coat thickness of 15 microns (0.6 mil). The properties of the paint protection film are listed below.
- Room temperature self-healing
- Water beading with a hydrophobic coating
- Chemical resistance is excellent.
- Paint Protection Film has a 5-year warranty against yellowing, cracking, and blistering
Paint Protection Film with a 10-year standard warranty
This paint protection film has a total thickness of 170 microns (6.8 mil) and a topcoat thickness of 20 microns (0.8 mil). The properties of the paint protection film are listed below.
- Room temperature self-healing
- Water beading is enhanced by a hydrophobic coating.
- Chemical resistance is exceptional.
- 10-year warranty against yellowing, cracking, and blistering
There are different types of films.
- Matte Paint Protection Film
- Black Paint Protection Film