- Complete CAR Spa
- Exterior Decontamination
- Wind Screen Polish
- 3 Step Machine polish for body
- Ceramic coating 10h
Ceramic Coating is a sacrificial layer of glass Polymer (Chemical Composition Name SIO²) applied to a surface to protect it from environmental pollutants.
What is Ceramic Coating?
A liquid polymer known as Ceramic coating, also known as Liquid glass (Sio2), when applied bonds to the surface of the Car to form a durable, transparent and hard, much like glass protective layer. The coating gives the car a deep glossy finish. It is hand-applied to the exterior of your vehicle.
WHY SHOULD A CAR’S PAINT BE PROTECTED?
Let’s first understand the process of Painting, there are three layers on Metal body of your car,
- Primer coat
- Actual Paint
- Clear coat
Clear coat layer is to get glossiness to the Paint layer. Clear coat itself does not protect the Paint and is fairly vulnerable to oxidation and scratches.
Ceramic coatings as explained above give Glossiness to the Paint finish, capabilities offer Easy clean, and provide protection against UV rays from the Sun and chemical resistance.
REASONS TO USE OUR CERAMIC COATING
- Reduces Scuff/Swirls marks from improper washing and wiping.
- Acidic contaminants such as bug splatter, acid rain, and other such substances can leave stains that can be avoided by having chemical resistance.
- Ensures that acidic contaminants, such as bird droppings, do not leave chemical etch marks on the surfaces.
- Prevents hard water spots caused by mineral deposits.
- It prevents fading caused by UV exposure.
- Improves gloss significantly.
- It has hydrophobic and oleophobic
- The coatings we apply require no reapplication, reloading, top-ups, repolishing, or reloading.
- Cleans vehicles more conveniently and reduces the need to wash them
This coating offers protection for up to 36 months, making it comparable to a “Supercharged 1-Year.” It is a brand-new ceramic coating with excellent water and dirt resistance. This coating can achieve a pencil hardness of 9H, which also provide it with exceptional adhesion to the substrate. This coating contains hybrid ceramic materials based on silicon that bond with hydrogen and nitrogen and cure at room temperature in 24 hours, achieving abrasion resistance in 6–7 days. It has a single layer with a thickness of about 950 nm and offers a super glossy surface in addition to having high resistance to solvents, acids, alkalis, abrasion, and temperatures. Metal, plastic, painted, and powder-coated surfaces can all receive this coating, which is simple to apply. A regular car wash will help you keep the value of your investment and extend the life of your vehicle. You can spend less time and money by regularly washing your car.
The benefits of choosing our ceramic coating
- Oleophobic, Hydrophobic, and stain-resistant
- Perl Effect is very strong.
- Significantly improves the Gloss
- 110° water contact angle
- “Easy-to-clean” effect: Surfaces remain spotless for a longer period of time, and all cleaning is made simple, extending cleaning intervals and lowering maintenance and cleaning costs.
- Paint can last up to 48 months and non-painted surfaces can last up to 36 months.
- The formation of a corrosion-resistant layer is prevented by a dense coating that forbids contact with oxygen and water.
- 100% resistant to the chemicals/solvents that automobiles are typically exposed to
- Effective on painted surfaces and other surfaces for up to 36 months
- Up to 500° C heat resistance
- Up to -30° C of cold resistance.
This coating is a cutting-edge SIO2 coating designed specifically for the automotive industry’s stringent requirements. This advanced coating is based on liquid-based silanes with solvents, forming an abrasion-resistant coating with high bonding properties on the applied surface. This coating can be as thin as 2 microns thick, forming a thin transparent layer with high impact strength and a pencil hardness of 10H. It has a high resistance to acids, alkalis, abrasion, and corrosion. It has a high gloss and is hydrophobic, which contributes to the coating’s self-cleaning properties. All vehicles (including vintage cars), motorcycles, heavy vehicles, and caravans are welcome.
Why ought you pick our ceramic coating?
- Silane-based liquid that is clear and colourless. Solvents are present.
- Extremely abrasion-resistant, with excellent adhesive properties and impact strength
- oleophobic, hydrophobic, and stain-resistant
- 105° water contact angle
- Spray or hand application is possible.
- The surface will become “ultra-shiny” after polishing/buffing. “Easy-to-clean” effect – surfaces will stay cleaner for longer, and all cleaning will become very easy, extending cleaning intervals and lowering cleaning and maintenance costs.
- On painted and other surfaces, it is effective for up to 84 months.
- Up to 750° C heat resistance
- Cold tolerance of up to -50° C
Glass coating is a highly durable substance that has hydrophobic properties on the glasses, resulting in a safer and less stressful travel experience. Our Glass coating performs admirably. This is simple to apply and forms a water-repellent silicone film on the glass, improving visibility and making driving in the rain much safer. After driving with this coating on your windscreen/windshield, you will never want to drive without it again. In various conditions, this coating can last up to 30 months.
Why should you use our Glass Coating?
- Hydrophobic to the extreme.
- Frost and extreme heat or UV exposure resistance
- Watermarks are avoided.
- Hard water minerals, salty air and seawater, domestic acid, and alkali solutions are all resistant.
- 110° contact angle
- Lasts up to 30 months.
COATING WITH ALLOY
The wheels of a car enhance the machine’s beauty. To keep perfect alloys, however, extreme caution is required. Our alloy coating is a cut above the rest, ensuring that you look the part.
What are the benefits of using our Alloy Coating?
- Withstands the harsh brake dust’s chemical reactions
- It’s simple to apply and buff.
- Simple to clean.
- Lasts up to a year
Your car’s trim deserves to shine and stand out. Our coatings come in both matte and gloss finishes. What’s worse is that the trim can’t be scrubbed. However, our trim coatings are an excellent way to protect your vehicle’s trim. Here’s how our trim coating differs.
What are the benefits of using our Trim Coating?
- There is no need for scraping, scrubbing, or harsh chemicals to clean the trims after the trim coat has been applied.
- Resistance to watermarks, dirt, algae, and other contaminants
- Non-stick properties are excellent.
- Improves the lustre of the alloys
- Lasts up to a year.
COATING IN LEATHER
The leather that gives your car a luxurious feel must be protected. Our Leather Coating was created to protect the leather from all types of dust and liquid stains. It is important to note that when the leather surface is unprotected, these agents should be wiped off immediately. Our leather coating does exactly that by providing high-quality leather protection.
What are the benefits of using our Leather Coating?
- Simple to clean
- UV Protection
- Resistant to dust, oil, and water
- Keeps regular stains and debris at bay.
- Oleophobic and hydrophobic
- It has no effect on the colour or texture of the leather.
- It has a 24-month shelf life.
Your upholstery is shielded from water, liquids like oil, and various types of dust with the help of our Fabric Coating, which is a water-based coating. This reduces the frequency of cleaning while maintaining the fabric’s originality.
What are the benefits of using our Fabric Coating?
- Simple to clean
- UV Protection
- Resistant to dust and water
- Oleophobic and hydrophobic
- The fabric’s colour, texture, and quality are all preserved.
- The naked eye cannot see it.
- It can last up to 24 months.